Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V22 #342
From: Ron Price <ron@cbuilders.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 11:16:01 -0400

I like the photos very much, Sonny, Leica or not.

What I was referring to, though, was a photo in the owner's manual (maybe
I'm the only one who read it--there's no real reason to, I guess, for such a
simple camera, but it was the middle of the night and raining and I couldn't
find anything interesting to shoot).

The photo's caption starts something like, "The above photo, taken at the
ballet..." when the photo it's referring to appears to be a topless show.
(If it is a ballet, it's a risqué one.)

I just thought it was veeeerry dry German humor.

...Ron