Subject: [Leica] Poking my head above the parapet
From: "Michael Francis" <michael@francis-web.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 07:17:42 -0400

I have been reading the LUG for a period of time via my work email, which is
essentially read (work) only. On looking at some of the moving (and some not
so
moving) pictures posted to the LUG I realized that I have a lot to learn,
but I could only start to learn by opening myself up to comment by others.
So if you have a moment could you have a glance at these two photographs...
(I have pointed the URL's directly at the jpg files (which are 800 pixels
wide) rather than the web pages)

http://www.francis-web.com/photography/Portfolio/June/Iron-Work-2.jpg
http://www.francis-web.com/photography/Portfolio/May/Cars-on-83rd.jpg

Michael