Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: To M7 or not to M7, c'est la question - LONG
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 21:26:08 -0700

Hi Ted:

I have been watching this thread and believe your comments, and Tina's,
are right on. You both have given some mighty good advice and comments
over the past couple of months on the M7- things that people can read,
digest, and take to the bank.

Maybe it is because I am your age, Ted (no offense there, I hope) but I
get a little peeved at those who jabber on about something which, as you
said, they know very little about from experience.

So, from my perspective, I hope that you folks will continue to tell us
like it is.  We need that kind of input to make intelligent buying
decisions.

And for those who wish to take issue with Ted and Tina, well, unless you
have real down-to-earth hands experience to draw your conclusions from,
please keep it to yourselves.  These threads get long enough without
comments from those who know not whereof they speak.

The Other Ted