Subject: [Leica] Developing Tech Pan film with all of the shadow detail lost.
From: "Albert Wang" <leica_phile@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:30:28 -0400

Hi Leica folks,

I'm interested in shooting Tech Pan film with the intent purpose of
developing with total loss of shadow details and hard-edges being prominent.
The effect I'm looking for is similar to the movie poster for CQ at:
http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1804536445&intl=us . The client
is interested in having a retro look.

Photoshop is nice but I don't have access to it. I presume that I can get
this look developing Tech Pan in T-Max developer or Rodinal?

Cool beans, Alfie