Subject: [Leica] camera repairs in UK
From: John Pakington <johnnie@bbpr.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 08:27:52 +0100

nico,

Don't know I'm afraid, probably best to give them a ring, they did a very
good repair job on a IIIf for me and I've bought a load of M stuff off them
(although Jason Vicenza wasn't impressed with his repairs from them.)

hi john,

this is nico, can you recommend that same place also for M4 repairs, just
the
regular CLA,

thanks

John Pakington wrote:

> Sylvain,
> Classic Camera, near the British Museum in central London are very good.
I'm
> not sure where their technician is but they reckon on a turnaround of
about
> 3 weeks for M6s they are:
> The Classic Camera, 2 Pied Bull Yard (off Bury Place) London. WC1A 2JR
> Opening hours:
> Monday-Friday 9.30a.m-5.30p.m
> Saturday 10a.m-4.30p.m
> Telephone 0207 831 0777
> Mind you I think that the people who sold it to you should rectify it for
> free
> Regards,
> Johnnie

Johnnie Pakington