Subject: Re: [Leica] Bokeh (sp?) rant - hot to handle!
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:40:48 -0500

If you run a search on the LUG archive, you'll see  lots of opinion on this subject.

The term has been attributed to the Japanese, but the descriptions go back to Gauss, (see my webpage on Gauss.)
http://www.nsula.edu/watson_library/gauss/

(shameless attempt to get visits)

The following page has a couple of really good links to info on bokeh.

http://www.sonc.com/Bokeh.htm

I'm sure Juan Buhler will help you too, if he is still in the ranks.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com