Subject: [Leica] negatives for b&w text
From: "Dave Fisher" <tekapo@golden.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:34:12 -0400

Dear Fellow-LUGgers,

I want to print text onto my photos -- actually beneath them, as captions,
so that they are permanent and get the same tone as the image. Would
somebody be so kind as to suggest what sort of high-contrast b&w film I
should use to copy the text onto negative? I used a Kodak film that was
sized 4x5 many years ago, but don't remember what it was called. I'd prefer
this time to use something bigger, if possible. Any assistance would be most
welcome.

Regards,
Dave tekapo@golden.net