Subject: RE: [Leica] Old Neopan and Xtol
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 00:12:22 -0400

> Why ask for anecdotal evidence when finding the truth for your
> situation is
> so easy?

Hi Don,

I was asking for direct experience/known factual information, not "anecdotal
evidence".  Thanks for the "write-up", but I already know how to find out
what is wrong, and IF I need to spend the time to do so, I will...but if
someone else has had the same experience given the parameters I've stated,
their direct experience may be useful.

Regards,

Austin

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Old Neopan and Xtol)