Subject: Re: [Leica] Digerati going back to film
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:11:25 -0700 (PDT)

Mitch, you have a good point here. One of the reasons
I have stayed away from current vintage
auto-everything cameras is that I spend too much time
on and around computers already.  I like analog
alternatives in most areas of life for just that
reason.

I really like traditional darkrooms. To me they relate
well to what you do taking the picture because you are
only dealing with time and light. Digital is another
animal altogether.

I'm glad to have a digital darkroom setup, but if my
housing situation were different, I might have gone
for a "wet" dark room instead.