Subject: [Leica] Digerati going back to film
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gannett.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:58:03 -0400

All...

I've been seeing more of a trend among the more experienced computer
tech folks going with film cameras, rather than digicams [the new or
recently minted guys still go for all the eToys].  The prevailing
thought of those that I've talked to is that they want to get away from
feeling tethered and automated all the time.  As others have noted, we
spend a *lot* of time in front of computers these days and it feels good
to just get away from the CRT and enjoy the analog life.

To that end, I love my Leica gear!

/Mitch Zeissler