Subject: Re: Re : [Leica] Is the LUG down?
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:18:07 -0300

Bernard Degaute wrote:

>> Or am I down?
>>
>> Or is everyone just nestled comfortably in the bottom of a single malt
>> bottle?;-)
>>
>> B. D.
>

> We (and specially Pablo) are all waiting anxiously the  result of the soccer
> Belgian team this friday.
>
> Bernard

Hi Bernard,

Belgian ? what's that ? I had the chance to know only Nigeria, England and
Sweden. For me Sweden is the champion, England in second place and Argentina
third. Good for Africa to have Nigeria in fourth position.

I was wondering: this world cup tournament is really short, isn't it ?

;-)

regards

Pablo