Subject: Re: [Leica] Swing-out polarizer models
From: "Christopher Williams" <LeicaChris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 23:02:00 -0500

The older model was the 13352 looking in the Leica guide.
This model was for mounting the swing out polarizer on E39(A42)mm lenses. A
set screw was tightened to fit on the lens.
A 13351 polarizer was made for the 50mm Summilux only.

Since the latest model runs almost $300, I doubt the $175 one is the new
model. The new polarizer has 2 adapter rings.

Chris Williams
New Orleans