Subject: [Leica] SF Show....
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 19:54:39 -0400

Again, for those in the area who may be interested...and who can slip past
security, which should be pretty easy....

A large number of my images will be on display beginning Friday at the
Moscone Center, in SF, in a "gallery" set up by Novo Nordisk, the Danish
insulin producer. There will be prints and a digital slide show - and free
post cards of three of the photos. The gallery will be on the main exhibit
floor - surrounded by all the drug booths - of the American Diabetes
Association annual scientific meeting.

If anyone is interested in getting in without hassles, or meeting for coffee
or whatever, I'll be reachable by cell phone. Just Email me off-list and
I'll get in touch.