Subject: RE: [Leica] Following Brian's admonishing to.....Shoot!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 19:50:35 -0400

Interesting observation. Absolutely NO photoshop tricks of anykind. What was
there, is there....if you look carefully you'll see that there is a soft
shadow cast by the girl...but no tricks of any kind...Just an M6, a
Summicron 28, and Tri-X....oh, and photoshop to burn, dodge, and enhance
contrast....but NO adding or subtracting of shadows, or adding or
subtracting of people...:-)