Subject: Re: [Leica] Hello and - OT - Paypal or what method to send money from US to England ??
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:58:02 -0500

Paypal rocks. It's safe, fast and easy to use.

You need to register and in order to do this, go to www.paypal.com. You will
be required to give some banking information...notably an account from which
monies will be sent or received (if you ever have cause to get money this
way).

There is no fee for international trading using Paypal that I'm aware of. I
regularly buy on ebay from Germany and simply ask the seller to convert
their funds to US$ and then I send that amount. Works like a charm.

My business is set up to both send and receive payments via Paypal, have
been doing so for over a year without a single problem.

Lea