Subject: Re:[Leica] Creative Excuses
From: "Victor Wek" <photvictor@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 14:36:40 +0000

I will leave fantasies to others. You can find in LUG archive more info
about:
1. One person bought Noctilux on sale and gave the rest of money to his
girl. Even Ted was amazed (search for: you devil!). The idea was presented
last year.
2. Another LUG member has fix number of equipment. He can trade equipment,
as long as the number stays the same. The idea is in one of last month LUG
sale postings.

Those are practical and working ideas how to deal with the issue as I
recall.
Victor