Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 23: Swiss summer
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:15:18 -0700

Simple but lovely...both images... your daughter, lovely texture... serene, and simple,
yes... except for the three way bubble machine, and also  the lovely feeling of the
field...nice texture, color,    and certainly in Switzerland,  I am not surprised to see
lovely fields dotted with prepackaged cow poop....    ;-)  Steve