Subject: Re: [Leica] A Substitute for Kodachrome?
From: Jeffery Smith <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 12:13:34 -0500

I used to be a fan of Kodachrome, but the new E6 films are just too good to
not jump ship. I find that just about anything Fuji makes in the color
slide line with ISOs up to 400 are great. Provia 100 might be a good roll
to try. Provia 400f is what I use when shooting with long lenses. I've also
been happy with Astia 100. Robert Stevens has gotten some very nice images
with skin in them using Kodak Elite.

I guess I'm saying that there are so many good ones out there, it's getting
pretty hard to go wrong. Try a roll of Provia 400f...it's a real treat.

Jeffery Smith