Subject: [Leica] Its enough to make Barnack spin his grave; the PLUG meets again for First Friday!!
From: "Paul Winkfield" <pwink@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 21:57:47 -0400

Yo Philly area LUGs! Its that First Friday arts tour and Leica shootout!
Those brave/foolish enough to match frame for frame meet us w/fav Leica
jewelery at the Muse Gallery 60 N. 2nd Street about 6:30pm with a return
to the scene at 7:00 for take two (in other words to find late comers!).

Bring some slides/prints and later we'll wind, dine, whine, bout our fav
object of desire; Leica!
<paul>
What happens when 2 LUG nuts meet in front of a brick wall?
They get into heated argument about flatness of field!