Subject: Re: [Leica] The REAL BD Colen versus the TIRESOME BD Colen
From: ClassicVW@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 21:17:32 EDT

Is it so impossible to think someone doesn't know what a "Pride Day" is? I've
always heard it used as "Gay Pride", never alone. Pride can have many
meanings, and to link it to "D.C." as in our nation's capital, well, in this
day and age it could mean "Patriotism", couldn't it? Especially so close to
Memorial Day, and ON the anniversary of D-Day...

George S.

Teresa299@aol.com writes:

My question is whether you honestly didn't know what DC Pride or Gay and
Lesbian Pride Day means...or were you simply trying to open a discussion on
the issue or whether you were trolling....the answer to those questions might
be indicative of how BD responded to you.

- --kim