Subject: [Leica] What do you think... Model Release... or not?
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 18:59:41 -0700

Please pardon the question if you feel it is too far OT... I am using a
Leica however!  :-)

I am shooting a dance class with the permission of the instructor. I wish to
use the photos for a personal documentary essay (the instructor is somewhat
famous),  and a newspaper or magazine article. Additionally, I hope to build
a small exhibit if I am lucky enough to produce some decent images. The
instructor wants to use of the photos to illustrate programs and guides for
upcomming performances of the class.

My question is.... can the instructor give me a blanket release covering the
entire class.. or should I seek an individual release from each student in
addition to the instructor?

Thanks..

Jim

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] What do you think... Model Release... or not?)