Subject: [Leica] Leica came through!
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 12:57:19 -0400

LUGnuts -

Thanks to Leica and Carl at Park Square Camera, I will be taking a Digilux
1 to Honduras on Friday!!   That's assuming that FedEx does its usual great
job of delivering overnight.  Carl called this morning to tell me he had it
in his hands and was calling FedEx.

I was beginning to wonder how I would do a lecture on the Digilux 1 at the
Leica Seminar if it didn't get here on time.

I'm going to be very careful and try not to drop it in any rivers.  I'm
also taking the M6, M7, and R6.2 with lots of film.  It should be
interesting to compare the results!

Thanks, Leica and Carl!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP