Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: C41 -- The new Supra films versus Royal Gold and Fuji???
From: "Christopher Williams" <LeicaChris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 20:46:42 -0500

The Supra I've seen(more of 400 and 800) is much grainer than any Fuji film.

Hey, I change my processor chemicals once a week and run control strips
daily. I see about 25-30 Supra rolls a week and I'm not impressed at all.

True, Supra is a Pro product, but they have the Portra line too.
Way too much for my taste. Just my opinion anyway.

Sorry, Sal. I'll have to disagree with you on this topic.

Chris Williams
New Orleans