Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 22: Amsterdam streets
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 21:57:51 +0200

Hi Michael,

Many thanks for the compliments! In the interest of full disclosure I have to
admit that the father with the two children was stopped at a red light when I
took the picture and thus not moving. This is already unusual for Dutch
cyclists who usually launch themselves into traffic with utter abandon.

Nathan