Subject: Re: [Leica] Eric's PAW weeks 20, 21, 22
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 10:25:17 -0500

Eric,
    Ah!  I'm choking on all of this cuteness...too many baby pictures at once!
    I think my favorite is the first alternate from week 22.  She looks like
she's holding aloft an Olympic medal.  You've captured one of the most wondrous
aspects of childhood here; when everything is new, a block IS an Olympic gold
medal.
    I'm not so nuts about the eating pictures.  I enjoy her expression in the
main, and I do like the third alternate from week 20, but I think I've had my
fill of messy meals to really enjoy these shots right now (my wife is away at a
conference, and I'm sick of cleaning up after three meals and two snacks every
day).
    The first alternate in weekk 21 intrigues me.  I'm not usually a fan of
tilt shots, but this one works, IMHO.  I think you create a strong diagonal
that leads the viewer's eye up to your main subject with this tilt.  Creative
and clever shot.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net