Subject: [Leica] Spam, from this list?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 07:29:38 -0600

If you are getting a large amount of spam, the source is not this list.
I have been on this list for over two years now and I get at the most
one or two spam messages a day; often none.

I have found that the amount of spam seems to depend on my mail
provider. @home was simply appalling with seemingly unlimited numbers of
generous people, usually young, willing to share very intimate moments
of their life. My present provider apparently is not much of a swinging
place and I seldom get any intimate offers though occasionally I am
approached to launder money.

If you are very concerned, add another email address which you ONLY use
for this list. Then it is easy to see if this list is the problem or not.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com> (Re: [Leica] Spam, from this list?)