Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooting With a Super Wide Angle Lens?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 09:20:17 -0600

Keep the camera level!

Get close! Ten feet is across the universe as far as a 12 is concerned.
Think that you are close enough? Then take two more steps closer.

Meter carefully, with a twelve I would point the camera down, way down
to make sure I am excluding the sky (unless that is what you want, then
point it up, way up).

Did I mention to keep the camera level?

John Collier

PS: not an ideal portrait lens for loved ones. One of my friends had a
rather frosty time of it with his significant other after a roll with a
twenty one...