Subject: Re: [Leica] Not having contributed in a while
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 12:41:28 -0400

B.D.,

Long time no see !
Presumptuous of me to comment on your photos, but here I go:
The photos draw me in; I want to see more details, and wish
the photos are larger.  Chloe is absolutely adorable and your photos show it.
Where does the light on Chloe6 (http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-28145.html)
come from ?
Did you shoot from the ceiling on Chloe3 (http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-28134.html)  :-)  ?
I don't care for (don't get ?) the distortion in gh-on-pool-ledge.jpg
(http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-28149.html) ?
I love the tonality of these B&W photos on the screen.  Bet they are awesome on print.

- - Phong

B. D. Colen wrote and showed:
>  http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/folder-2922.html
> I have posted 14 images from a larger body of work that will be displayed
at
> the upcoming American Diabetes Association annual scientific session in
San