Subject: Re: [Leica] exposure advice?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 17:53:36 -0700

Gilbert wrote:
>>> Ted, when you say "center weighted meter setting" do you mean the
> "Multiple field metering" (a.k.a. matrix) mode:
> or the "Integral metering" (a.k.a. averaging) mode:<<<<

Hi Gilbert,
When I shoot transparency film I always use the empty square mode.. That's
the one to the far right setting.

I'll go look it up as I don't relate to the names, just the symbols and what
I believe they do. ;-). ;-)  Damn I'm awful when it comes to all this names
and number stuff. :-)

Yes it's the Integral reading. On occasion I'll use the spot reading if it's
necessary. I suppose more for an effect of lighting and drama where the hot
spot area is the key element of the picture and all else falls into where
they may.

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant