Subject: Re: [Leica] exposure advice?
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <gilplant@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 20:07:44 -0400

Ted, when you say "center weighted meter setting" do you mean the
"Multiple field metering" (a.k.a. matrix) mode:
- ----
| . |
- ----

or the "Intergal metering" (a.k.a. averaging) mode:

- ----
|   |
- ----

According to my R8 manual bath are center weighted.

Gilbert

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] exposure advice?)