Subject: [Leica] C-41 film for better quality?
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 21:39:14 -0400

Ok, another topic to get us off politics.  Aside from the ability to capture
an apparent greater range of density in color negative film why exactly
should I be shooting color neg instead of slide film when the emphasis is on
capturing really fine detail.  I want to except cases where you use 800 and
higher speed film due to lack of lighting conditions.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com