Subject: RE: [Leica] New Street Photos from Hanoi. - BACK ON PHOTO RELATED TOPIC
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 13:41:46 -0400

Hi, Oliver. Please understand, my comments have NOTHING to do with
Communism, Capitalism, or any other "ism." The point is simply that you felt
certain things when you took your photos, and those things you felt are not
captured in the photographic image. You have simply presented us with a set
of nice images of street life in a rather quiet looking Asian city. There is
no way, looking at the images, to even guess at the political situation in
the particular city.

B. D.