Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 22 PAW posted
From: "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 13:14:48 -0400

Peter,

I agree with your principles: i'd be more than willing to wait for a picture
i want to see to load, but when i am surfing (i admit it, i surf even on LUG
member websites) i want to be able to easily click from picture to picture,
without scrolling, and without even moving my mouse. if i have to scroll
down to pick the "next" arrow, i am sometimes just too lazy to do it. i'd
prefer small pictures, easy navigation, no scrolling. when one catches my
eye, i enlarge it, and i'm happy to wait...

bh