Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom in a manufactured home
From: Charles Walden <charlie@highhill.com>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 21:01:08 -0400

I'll second all of the following, but (with a smile) will add that if us old
chemical-laden wet darkroom junkies don't get new people to continue buying
the equipment / supplies, we'll find ourselves building jobos out of parts
from edmund scientific, grinding oak galls for pyro and coating our own
paper.

but seriously, habit is strong force - I worked hard to figure out how to
make decent prints in a darkroom.  I would frankly rather spend the time
shooting, developing and printing  than climbing up a new learning curve.
even though in a few years it may become inevitable...

charlie.