Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 22 Graduation at my daughters school
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 22:38:38 -0400

At the International School it was graduation day yesterday.  This group of
seniors is special to me as I had taught photography to them when they were
ninth and tenth graders.  These now young adults make me very proud in how
they approach life and what they intend to do in the world.

Anyway, the picture this week is a portrait that tells you everything you
need to know about this person with one look.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=779605&size=md

Enjoy, comment, criticize, recycle electrons.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Don's PAW 22 Graduation at my daughters school)
Reply from "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com> (Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 22 Graduation at my daughters school)