Subject: Re: [Leica] Dante Week 22 now up
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 17:29:48 -0400

Thank you for the expansion on where the photo was taken.  Another good
reason to own fast lenses as the background is not always working with you.

As to the film, that is why I've switched to Neopan 1600 for anything faster
than 400.  Decent to tight grain, and it holds shadow detail quite well.
Unlike my experience with the T-grain films from Rochester.

It's still a good portrait.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com