Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: GT40
From: chemical jets chemical jets <bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 18:57:59 -0500

On Friday, May 24, 2002, at 05:58  PM, Adam Bridge wrote:

> On 5/24/02 charles walden  wrote:
>
>> glad to see another 540i user - it's the only other mechanical device I
>> enjoy as much as my m3 on a daily basis.
>
> I've got 100,000 miles on it now, will keep it for at least another
> 100,000. It
> gives me as much pleasure today as it did that first day driving home
> from the
> dealership.

i have 200,000 on my '88 volvo 240 wagon, and i hope to get to 300,000.
i'm unhealthily emotionally attached to this car.

- --brad

- --
brad daly
bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net
http://www.bigfatpipe.net/~bwdaly
http://www.bigfatpipe.net/~bwdaly/paw.html

"America sells everything with sex and then recoils when presented with
the realities of natural process."
	--Jock Sturges

"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg

All my family problems disappeared overnight.
We're all takin' Zoloft, and everything is fine.
My sister's teen angst just flew out the window.
Momma's so happy, she laughs all the time.
	--Patterson Hood