Subject: [Leica] R8 Motor Drive
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 18:14:12 -0600

I took Ted Grant's advice (thanks Ted) and purchased the motor drive for
the R8.

I've standardized by using the M's and Bessa R2 mostly for wide angle to
90 mm type photos and with the R7 and R8 for longer lenses and studio
shooting.

Said unit arrived in the mail today from Dr. Yao.

I have not had the opportunity to try it out yet as the battery pack is
still charging and we've had a foot of snow here since midnight, but the
fit and finish and overall design appear to be first rate.

I'll post an update after I've shot a few rolls.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] R8 Motor Drive)