Subject: [Leica] Re: Are screw Leicas usable?
From: Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 15:05:17 -0400

David,

Many of us on LUG own and usescrew mount Leicas. You can even
purchase modern lenses for them. Leica recently discontinued 2 35s
and a 50. Cosina makes lenses 12mm to 75 for them also.

The really old ones might well need a CLA unless hey are curently
being  used. IMHO the IIIf RD is a bargain and the IIIg, although
expensive is terrific. IIIa and IIIc bodies are plentiful and
inexpensive.

Ken Wilcox