Subject: Re: [Leica] Photoshop problem with Cones Inks
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 19:40:31 -0700

Tina......

I would ask how you like the Epson 3000, but you have made that clear.
I am anxiously awaiting the delivery of mine!

Since you gave us a hardware and material profile......
What do you use for storage?
Do you have all your B&W prints destined for 'stock' duped?
Care to give an idea of your work flow from film to digital?

And.... knowing how much you love your Ms... and how attached you seem to be
getting to your Panasonic.... can you see a time when you move to digital
for your bread and butter work?

Cheers

Jim