Subject: [Leica] Gray Market Film Useage.......
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 17:07:48 -0700

A couple of days ago, someone mentioned that they were able to buy TRI-X 36
exposure factory rolls for $1.99. That's less than I can buy a bulk roll
(100 feet) and roll my own. Thus far, I have only Adorama with TRI-X 36 for
$1.99 each... but it is marked "Gray Market".  Has anyone used this "Gray
Market" film? Is it reliable, in date, and otherwise good stuff?

Just thought I'd ask before buying a load..... they also have this "Gray
Market" in TMAX-400.

Cheers

Jim

Replies: Reply from "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net> (Re: [Leica] Gray Market Film Useage.......)