Subject: RE: [Leica] Photoshop problem with Cones Inks
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 17:15:46 -0700 (PDT)

All I know is what they are telling me at Ink Jet Mall
(which is probably the standard vendor party line from
the ink manufacturers).  They say that both
Generations and the Cones inks require Photoshop 6.5
and below.  Based on what Tina and you have said, it
sounds like a support issue rather than a real
technical problem for Windows users.