Subject: Re: [Leica] Photoshop problem with Cones Inks
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 16:48:53 -0700 (PDT)

They do have a separate plug in for sale as an upgrade
(costs $550 for the plug in!) that claims to make an
Epson 3000 black and white print equal to one off a
$79,000 Iris printer.  That plug in may be a problem.

I suspect from what you and Tina have said that the
issue may be testing rather than development on the
part of the Cones Ink folks.  Having worked in
software solutions companies, you spend lots of time
testing new products before you officially support
them, when in fact they may work just fine with no
tweaks. You just don't say it is supported until you
can back it up...

- --- steve - headbaker music <steve@headbaker.com>