Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 & technical pan
From: Simon Lamb <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 22:41:00 +0100

Thanks for your reply.  I nearly bought a bottle of Technidol a few weeks
ago but the shop had sold the last bottle that morning.  I do my own black
and white developing at home, almost exclusively Delta 100 & 400 using
ID-11.  I knew I wasn't going to get a chance to develop the roll of TP
before the weekend and I was eager to see the results.  Unfortunatley the
lab didn't do a good job.

I shall be investing in some Technidol and do it myself next time.

Simon