Subject: [Leica] let it die... was (the *** are digital, we are analog)
From: "Rei Shinozuka" <shino@panix.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 12:02:33 -0400 (EDT)

i started this stupid thread, mainly because i was amused by the
use of "digital" and "analog" to describe people, not processes.

i agree with ted to let it die.

and i humbly apologize make making such a dumb posting.  i should
refrain from posting until after at least 6am EST.

- -rei

> From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
>
> Good morning gentlemen,
>
> As this particular subject... terrorists and politics can explode into a
> week or more of people venting their spleen, may I ask most humbly this

- --
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey