Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and digital photography
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 08:47:05 -0400

Well, actually Karina, Austin is a personal friend of mine - off-list -
despite the fact that he and I are about 180 degrees apart on most political
issues. But we have been known to debate those anyway because we both find
in challenging to do so.

But your last remark is, indeed quite revealing. At times even the blonde
Aussie charmer can turn out to be a ...what was the descriptive term Grandma
Bush used? Rhymes with witch?;-)

B. D.