Subject: [Leica] XA in the side pocket
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 02:45:42 EDT

True story, SWAMBO was building out a ten story building for a subsidiary to
use as headquarters and needed to document progress on such mundane things
as switch closets.  I loaned her an old XA, had the film printed, then
scanned the prints and put them into a PowerPoint presentation for the folks
needing reassurance that all was well.  There were many digital cameras
present but no results a week later. --Don
Don,

You covered the waterfront on this one. I pack my XA with my M3 and am ready
for anything.

Someone mentioned that he hates to scan a print or negative. It all boils
down to the same thing if you edit a digital camera image in PhotoShop.

Best,
br