Subject: [Leica] Delegating between the Leica M and the Nikon D100
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 02:33:06 EDT

It's a lot cheaper and far less messy than having a darkroom and offers a lot
more control than sending rolls of film out to be processed. And the
confidence
of shooting digital is enormous - all those photos don't have an incremental
cost. Toss out the ones you don't like, keep the ones you do. This is good
workflow. --Adam
I've always had a reliable lab do my color work. I process my own B&W negs
and prints. The system has worked out without a hitch. If I had a digital
camera, like a Nikon D100 I'd probably do my own dramatic operation; but I
wouldn't pass those prints on as true photos to a buyer.

br