Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and digital photography
From: "tm" <leicar8@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 14:55:58 -0700

Tina Manley wrote: And all of my gallery prints are printed on my Epsons.

Tina:

I am now the editor of my camera club's monthly newsletter. I use Pagemaker
7.0, Adobe's Postscript fonts, and a new Hewlett Packard Laserjet 2200d to
create and print those that are entirely black and white. I would like to
put some of my M6 and R8 color slide scans and other members' on some of the
pages in color-based issues. Each issue is 3-4 pages and 35 copies are
mailed each month. Which Epson color printer would you recommended for
printing nicely clean text and photos without breaking the bank re ink and
paper? And which paper would you recommend for this purpose? Thanks, great
photolady!

Terry

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (RE: [Leica] Leica and digital photography)