Subject: [Leica] FS Friday
From: Tom.Henson@bakerbotts.com
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 16:25:43 -0500

Leica 28-70mm Vario Elmar-R f/3.5-4.5 current version ROM in mint condition:
$650.00
Only front plastic cap has a couple minor dings from pocket. No marks on
lens.
In box with both caps, leather case, manual and Passport card good til
4/2004 of which I will honor for LUG member.

Voightlander Nokton 50mm F/1.5 ASPH LTM in Silver finish. Current version in
mint condition: $250.00
Two small rub marks on front lens cap from pocket. No marks on lens.
In box with both caps and manual.

Please contact me off list. Pictures available upont request.
tom.henson@bakerbotts.com